A: Yes. We accept all major credit cards.
A: Most images are kept current for 2 years. Anything older is subject to an archiving fee.
A: We currently offer online purchases for events only.
A: Yes. We do offer other types of photography on location or at our studio. Please call us for more information.
A: Give us a call and be sure to check our Facebook page for any current promotions!
What to Expect for Photos
A: Picture dates are listed at the top of the order forms that the school will send home with your child. The information may also be listed on your school's website.
The school will generally send home a reminder that school portraits will be taken 3-5 days prior.
A: Keep in mind the type of portraits being done.
- Fall Portraits - We encourage students to dress up nice. Fall portraits are made on a traditional background that goes well with most colors, but bright colors photograph the best.
- For Sports/Clubs/Special Groups - Remember to take your uniform, equipment, and anything else you might need for your pictures. If your child is involved in more than one activity, that might mean taking multiple outfits/shirts to change into for the different activities/sports.
Here are some simple tips to help you be well prepared for your school portraits:
- Hair: It's best to get your hair cut at least a few days to a week prior to your school portraits. This helps the hair look more natural and helps avoid that "just cut" look. Be sure to comb/brush your hair and if possible take a comb/brush with you to touch up before your portraits. We will provide a comb if you forget yours.
- Clothes: Make sure to iron your clothes or do what is necessary to remove wrinkles. Try to wear clothes/colors that compliment your features (skin, hair, eyes, etc). Make sure that the clothes you choose aren't stained, have obvious holes, and keep in mind that some graphic tees can be distracting.
- Make-Up: It's best to go easy on the make-up. Use enough to compliment your natural skin tone.
- Brush Your Teeth: This will help your smile look brighter. If your pictures will be after a snack or lunch, take your toothbrush with you.
- Rest: One of the most important things that you can do to prepare for your school portraits is to get plenty of rest the night before. Your portraits will look much better if you look well rested.
- Smile: Just smile! Smiling in your portrait makes it so much better!
A: Most school portraits are made first thing in the morning. Sports, Clubs and other special groups are typically scheduled at different times based on the school's need.
A: Most schools have make-up days for fall portraits. Try to make sure that you do everything possible to arrive on time to school on portrait day and at least 15 minutes early for sports and club pictures.
A: Send your order form with your child to turn in on Picture Day . Orders received AFTER your child's picture time are “late orders” and may result in delayed delivery of your order.
A: Yes, but please DO NOT return it to the school. Please mail your completed order to our studio - 933 N Convent, Bourbonnais IL 60914.
If you have any question, Call us at 815-932-1230.
A: A Fun Pack is a combination of bag tags, zipper pulls, and bookmarks. OR bookmarks, bag tags, a door knob hanger, and key tag.
A: The keychain is 2"x3" and holds a photo on both sides (photos included).
A: Dog tags are our most popular add-on. Your photo is heat printed on metal dog tags. They come in pairs and include the chain. Dog Tags can be worn, displayed on your rear view mirror, or use them as a keychain (see below).
A: Photo magnets are 3.5" x 5" and come 4 to a sheet. Your child's photo is adhered to magnetic backing and die cut.
A: No. These styles may not be changed individually. They are chosen yearly by our lab.
A: A Digital Portrait Download is a Digital file of your child's photo. The photo can be downloaded as may time as you like. You can access the photo to download on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Instructions to download the file will be delivered to the school along with package orders. This may take up to 4-6 weeks after Picture Day.
A: Yes, some schools choose to receive a percentage of every portrait purchased. Others opt out in exchange for equipment or additional photo services.
A: No. Due to computer aided printing, packages must be printed as shown. We do offer A La Carte options for individual prints and specialty items.
A: Retouching will remove minor blemishes and include general touch-ups. It will not include brace removal or make corrections to glasses.
A: Wallets are traditional billfold wallets and measure 2 1/2 x 3 1/2. Mini (Exchange) Wallets are designed for student trading and measure 1 3/4 x 2 1/2.
A: School orders are processed and sent to the lab within two business days of the photo shoot. Orders take approximately 4-6 weeks from the time the order is submitted to the lab until it will be delivered to the school. Please keep in mind that if we do not receive your order on your child's picture day, your order may be delayed.
A: Our lab currently offers online reorder purchasing only. When you receive your order, there will be a proof strip that will include the ordering website with an event code and password. Your order will be shipped directly to your home.
A: Please call our office immediately and we will be happy to assist you. 815-932-1230
Please call our office immediately and we will be happy to assist you. 815-932-1230